Important Announcement - Blog Has Moved


This blog has moved to a new address.
Please update your links and follow us there.


http://themedinsl.blogspot.com/

Many of the items I've blogged to date weren't exclusive to Gorean roleplay, they could transfer easily to other roleplay themes such as medieval. I've also been coming across some other freebies that would be great for roleplay, but I didn't write about them as they were not necessarily Gorean themed. So I've decided to create a new blog called Themed inSL that will feature a variety roleplay themes and not restrict myself to Gor.

All the posts from here have been transferred to the new location.
This will be the last post on this site. Come join me in my new home.

I'll be keeping the same SL avatar name, GoreanGoodies Shuffle, so you can continue to contact me with your tips or questions that way.

Thank you for all your support to date.
GG

Remember to update your links.

http://themedinsl.blogspot.com/

0 comments

 
|  Gorean Goodies in Second Life. ©2009|Present. Blogger under the hood.